Considerate, private, respectful personal aged
care and assistance.
For the elderly, time is readily available and life is no longer a rush. At Nice Us Geriatrics, being N.I.C.E. goes a long way. We value the appreciation of a good companionship for the elderly.
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.
Do you need a caregiver for your loved one?
Select Patient Forms for a Needs Assessment
Are you ready to become certified in health care?
Select Pre-Registration Forms to sign up for our next training cycle