Considerate, private, respectful personal aged
care and assistance.
Medication is an important element towards wellness in an individual who needs to take it. Right drug, right time, right route, right patient, right dose and right frequency will decrease any errors in medication administration.
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.
Do you need a caregiver for your loved one?
Select Patient Forms for a Needs Assessment
Are you ready to become certified in health care?
Select Pre-Registration Forms to sign up for our next training cycle